Social, health and community services supporting Cardinia Shire

Emergency Services

Police, Fire or Ambulance
In an emergency, call Triple Zero 000. You should call Triple Zero (000) when: � Someone is seriously injured or in need of urgent medical help � Your life or property is being threatened � You just witnessed a serious accident or crime � You need immediate police attendance

View info on Police, Fire or Ambulance

VicPol Police Assistance
The Police Assistance Line and Online Reporting service allows you to report non-urgent crimes or events 24 hours a day, seven days a week. If you require our help and there is no immediate danger.

View info on VicPol Police Assistance

Victoria State Emergency
Flood, Storm emergency

View info on Victoria State Emergency